Stuart and I have just released the source code for the latest version of our CSS Sprite Generator. As mentioned in my previous post the code has undergone a major refactoring and support for Image Magick has been added which greatly improves the quality of the images produced. Additionally there are options for tweaking the number of colours used in the output image, the image quality and for compressing images through OptiPNG.
Source code for version 2 of CSS Sprite Generator
8 years, 9 months ago
Help make this post better
Notes: Standard BBCode for links, bold, italic and code are supported. rel="nofollow" is added to all links. Your email address will never be displayed on the site.
be the first to bookmark this page!
- Unix Permissions Calculator Released (12)
- Favicon Generator & Editor Released (6)
- Inbound Link Analyser - a tool for analysing links to your site (14)
- Vote for my SXSW 2009 panel proposal (1)
- Source code for version 2 of CSS Sprite Generator (10)
- Version 2 of CSS Sprite Generator released (1)
- Opera releases Dragonfly for Opera 9.5 beta 2 (3)
- Mobile Browser Concurrency Test (0)
- Problems building MySQLdb on Mac OS X 10.4 (Power PC) (1)