I've spent some time updating PhpDelicious, a library I wrote for accessing the del.icio.us API. I've received quite a bit of interest in it recently and a number of people have emailed me about bugs they'd found. Thanks for those - the library was long overdue an overhaul.
I've fixed the bugs reported, it's now PHP 5 only, has an improved (more robust) HTTP request method which supports sensible connection and transfer timeouts and several new methods based on the del.icio.us JSON API - GetUrlDetails, GetNetwork, GetMyNetwork, GetFans and GetMyFans.
Finally I've set up a new project page at http://www.ejeliot.com/projects/php-delicious/.
In due course I'll be running through some of my other projects and applying similar updates.